Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day14 of the DDDY Challenge: Still Have My Caloric Savings Account even though We Ate Out

Scale: 248.2

Water Yesterday: 17 glasses
Calories Yesterday: 1667

I add 97 calories to my 524 savings, and my new total of "savings" is 617.

Again, plan to stay in the limit, but it's so nice to have that bit of unused "maintenance" calories for a Sunday.

Nothing much exciting to say for today. Weather is lovely. My appetite isn't weird after getting up, so breakfast can be contained. I want fruit today. Maybe two for breakfast. My mouth just seems to be in a fruit mode. I'm going to allow a bit more carbs today, since I have some nice orzo with veggies that I plan to have for lunch or dinner. Been wanting blue cheese (the actual crumbles) lately, and I had a 1/4 cup on my salad last night. Might hit some today. Or may have peanuts or some other nice fatty thing on my salad. Mouth wants fruit, carbs, and fat today, it seems.

Okay, so here's intake:

BREAKFAST:
WS hot cakes w/ sugar-free syrup
a bite of an overripe perssimon, two bites of a not-that-great mango
8 glasses of water
2 cups of coffee w/sucralose
fiber, calcium, quercetin, and magnesium supplements

Calories for breakfast: 236

SNACK: 3 glasses of water

LUNCH:
tons of mixed organic greens (well, 4 cups) with 6 oz grilled chicken
1/4 cup corn niblets, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/4 cup salsa
2 oz queso fresco and 1/2 cup refried beans
2 tablespoons cilantro dressing, 1 tablespoon peanuts
Iced Tea (16 oz)
4 glasses water


DINNER:
WS hot cocoa
WS pretzel bows
2 oz Jarlsberg Swiss Cheese
2 glasses water

calories for dinner: 402

Total Calories for Day: 1479  (c37-f29-p34)
Total Water: 17 glasses

3 comments:

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

I've been following your posts, Princess. I think I'm going to try your "banking" strategy during the first week of the SDDDY challenge. Like you, I don't plan to eat off plan, but it is nice to have a cushion. Keep up the good work!!

Anne H said...

Awesome water - Great progress!
Tell me again please - what is "WS"
As in hot cakes?

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

WonderSlim Hot Cakes. They're about 120 calories per packet (mix with water, a cinch). If you do a google on WonderSlim Hot Cakes at the Diet Direct site, you can read about it.