723 days to go...
Midori of Midori, Mighty Warrior blog (who has just days ago entered Onederland, so go congratulate her!)
Award works this way--
I thank the person who awarded me
I list 10 things I like
I nominate ten bloggers for the award
I have on occasion flaked on award thingies, mostly cause I don't like the way it reminds me of chain letters. So, I will happily award it to blogs I like, but I don't expect them to do anything about it. I'd rather there be no sense of obligation. I won't even feel obligated to comment. Really, I believe awards should just be awarded without duress. So I will accept without obligation, and award without obligation, and say thanks to anyone who enjoys reading me. THANKS!
10 Things I like:
1. being loved by my sweet toots (ie hubbypie)
2. loving my sweet toots (in all meanings of "love", heh)
3. reading (especially books on art, science fiction, fantasy, health, poetry, history and Christianity, and reading all over the web).
4. dark sky meteor showers
5. a really good sermon that fills me with encouragement
6. a cool, bright, sunny day with a soft breeze for sitting by the bay with hubby and just love being alive...
8. hearing good live music performed in a small, intimate setting
9. having someone cook great food for me
10. winter in Miami
Blogs I toss this award to:
Pick ten from my sidebar blog roll. I put ones there that encourage me, make me wanna keep going, give me good recipes, make me feel not alone.
I told you I'd break the rules. :)