Thursday, April 7, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY: This "not Biggest Loser" Big Loser is RIGHT, so Listen Up!

"America, if there is one message that I want to send, it is that you do not need to be on The Biggest Loser to lose weight. All you have to do is believe in yourself, trust the process and take this journey one day at a time. Don't sit on the couch and watch the show anymore and watch us change our lives. Get up and do something for you. You can do it too."
--Courtney Crozier, eliminated TBL Contestant

hat tip to A Daily Dose of Dieting

2 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Ah, yes. I saw that too. Good message. (I say that as I sit on my butt reading blogs. LOL)

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I actually went to bed before seeing the end of it so I didn't know who was voted off. I kept meaning to google it but never did. Now I know. She was one of my favorites. SUCH an awesome attitude.