Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Pound Down for the Week and Now Wearing 38DDDD/E bras....and a pic of the frisky squatters in our yard...

Tanita-san: 196.6

One round pound.

And today for the family event, I can wear a new smaller bra. Well, smaller band, bigger cup. At my highest weight, I was wearing a 48 band size. 10 band sizes down. Nice.

I think I need more cup room not just cause, yeah, my tatas are big, but more cause I have a lot more loose skin in the "side flap" area that gets pulled into the bra cups--you ladies who've lost a ton of weight now what I mean, right?

I'm way happy about smaller band size. I'm not happy about weirdly larger cup size, cause I wanted to buy bras in REGULAR FRICKEN STORES. And it looks like I still have to order online now. Maybe I will check the mall anyway. We have a lot of "enhanced" women in this area, and maybe they went DDDD and E. I might luck out!

Well, my hair is back to curly as of yesterday. Yep, that blowout lasted me MORE than a week. Tuesday I get my greys covered. Saturday after I get it deep conditioned at the Aveda Salon and maybe blown out again, since the Groupon gives me leeway. I don't need a cut, so my choices are limited. And then I'm ready for my June milestone celebrations! (see a previous post about that).

Today, family is getting together. So, after I have a quickie breakfast, I gotta shower and pretty up. I'm taking a change of clothes so we can do something active in the yard....gotta burn da calories!

Speaking of "the yard", we have some squatters:


I hope today is beautiful for you and you get to enjoy it with those you love and who love you right back!

Be well....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bra shopping is interesting when you're losing weight- FOR SURE! I don't know what size I wear so it's a chore and a half to try to find one that fits right!

Alissa (A Journey to Thin)

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Princess, Good luck with the bra shopping. Congrats on the lost pound. You are definitely going in the right direction. Have fun at the family get together.

Debbi Does Dieting said...

Goodness I hate bra shopping. I need to stop losing in my boobs and start losing more in my stomach and butt! I'm down to a C cup and I don't want to go down anymore.

Is the curly hair harder to manage? Is that why you like the blow out? Have fun getting the hair done! Love those groupons.

Jacqui said...

I hate buying bras! I have to order online as well as put a second mortgage on my house! Good luck finding some in "regular" stores!

Sarah said...

Ain't it great to go down in sizes in anything? Of course the boobs are the first thing to go or atleast that happened to me LOL I have dropped 2 cup sizes. Good job on the 1 lb weight loss this week!

Anonymous said...

Bra shopping? Dillards carries a line in store that has every size under the sun. I've had good luck getting a 36DDD there. They are considered specialty bras and come with a specialty price tag, but they are PRETTY (colors! lace! different styles!) and available off the rack. Oh. Maybe that should be "on the rack". ha ha ha

Floriana said...

Congrats on the loss. Wow amazing shrinking of your chest! Good luck bra shopping. I am not a fan of that activity, but I have a different problem B cup but large band size. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I'm down to one everyday bra and one sports bra. Trying to hold off buying any new clothes right now. Congrats on the loss! Your squatters are cute!!