Monday, December 10, 2012

Just the sporadic weight update...sickies resolving at last..

I've still got a bit of cough and bronchial good, but much less. I'm still not at peak energy level, but better. I suspect the thyroid is a wee out of whack, so I'll get that tested this week.

Tanita-san today: 176.2

That's up some from last check-in. No movement almost in 3 weeks, other than bed to couch to desk to couch to bed to desk to desk to couch...you get the idea.

I have (I think, must check) a trainer appt tomorrow. I had intended to cancel due to still feeling a bit out of it, but I didn't cancel within the 24 hour window. So, we shall see what tomorrow brings. Being sick put me back in vampire time mode, so I've been going to bed at 6 am and getting up at 3pm. Which sucks. Sucks a lot, after working so hard to become an earlier bird.

To be at the Pilates studio at 11 am, when I get sleepy at 6 to 7 pm is gonna be quite a feat, and we'll see. We'll see.

Okay, so good news: still in 170s. Bad news: not fully recovered from bronchitis and higher weight than last weigh-in. Good news: I'm still here and accountable. Bad News: I am not feeling mood-high. I'm a wee bit depressed, and considering this should be a happy, festive time of year, that is bad.

And that's the update for this Sunday. :D

Be well, ladies and gents. God bless...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice to catch your post. I'm glad you're feeling better and the weight is doing okay.

That picture over on the sidebar of you in purple--just gorgeous! And I LOVE YOUR HAIR! :D

Deb

*~Roxy~* said...

Hello!

New reader here, I'm not much different than you started at (I am about 280 pounds now and trying to lose it myself) and I think you are doing an amazing job. I know how that 5 pounds is so easy to gain and so hard to lose. I have a blog myself, teenytinyquest.blogspot.com. I do hope you feel better very soon!